Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Kassey Bein Krafty

At the moment, the only thing that's really been going on for me is work, crafts, and football... I've taken up crafting as an inexpensive hobby and have put a few of the things I've made up for sale on Etsy.com, which is a site dedicated to helping to sell homemade or vintage items. I really like the site, because you can find alot of one of a kind gifts ideas. I've only made one sale so far, but I'm sure that will change once I find my niche and figure out exactly what I'm doing! lol. The following are some example of things that I've been fiddling with. Some, I'm pretty proud of, others, not so much...:)

My "Funky" Bag Clips - made out of clothespins, scrapbook paper, and Modge Podge
"Classic"
"Zebra"
"Musical"
"Au Courant"
"Blossoms"
Wall Hangings made of recycled CD cases, scrapbook paper, and ribbon - "Mod"
These were made with jute..."Vintage Flowers" - I love using things that would normally be thrown away...
"Plaid"
14 in Yarn Wreath / Blue & Brown
14 in Autumn Yarn Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment