Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I've Been Saved By The Grace of Southern Charm...



Well after a long day, its finally time to sit down, relax, and write. Due to the fact that the past week has been pretty normal, this blog will be a short one. Today was cleaning and laundry day, and for some reason it always seems that it does by twice as fast as any other day, because I can never get everything done that needs to be done. I did manage to cook an awesome supper of fried chicken, potatoes au gratin, turnips, black eyed peas, cornbread, and for desert...strawberry shortcake!
Working on my Cookies & Cream Brownies I made a few weeks ago...another batch of Fudge Brownie mix went on top!

Working on my Strawberry Shortcake
"The Lazies": Starring Michael & Delta
Dusty Likes Cake...
Yum!
Napkins and Napkin Rings



My new fall placemats and napkins...

No comments:

Post a Comment